ALL OUR PROPERTIES HAVE A UNIQUE OBJECTIVE
TO OPTIMIZE YOUR ASSETS
We take particular care in the design of our properties, both in terms of optimising living spaces, ease of maintenance and customer experience, to ensure you optimal profitability.
- High quality affordable housing
- Premium locations
- Qualified rental management
- Strong and serious bank
- Attractive taxation
Guarantee the best rental return to owner-investors :
- Ensure the best occupancy rate throughout the year.
- Adjust rental prices according to the market and seasonality.
- Keep co-ownership costs under control so net profitability remains as high as possible
- Ensure the sustainability of buildings with adequate and regular maintenance.
- Promote superior customer experiences (customer reception, quality of maintenance, professionalism of activity providers and local services).
In order to offer you opportunities with controlled risk, we have decided to provide you with all the necessary guarantees to purchase your property :
Our lands are in ful ownershipand real estate Mauritian laws are derived from the Napoleonic Civil Code.
The purchasing process is based on the French model, in details :
- A “VEFA” sales contract (property sale in future state of completion)
- A notary registration
- Deeds are written in French
- A Performance Bond (the bank guarantees that the property will be completed even if the developer defaults)
Depending on the real estate program, we will choose the manager, the trustee and the tour operator.
These partners will be adapted to the specific needs of each residence and selected to better meet our requirements.
The Acquisition Steps
The sale in the Future State of Completion of a property in Mauritius is carried out in three main stages :
THE PRELIMINARY RESERVATION AGREEMENT
This first agreement, signed between the developer and the future buyer, enables to reserve a property.
When signing, a security deposit must be paid into a specific escrow account opened with a notary.
LETTER OF APPROVAL FROM THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The acquirer must provide various documents in order to be approved by the EDB.
The EDB is the government body that regulates all investment rules in Mauritius, including real estate development.
THE DEED OF SALE
Once all the conditions precedent have been lifted, the buyer and the property developer meet at the notary’s office to sign the deed of sale. The buyer becomes the owner of his property.